Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Would it be gay to sleep with somebody who was a biological female but identified as a man? :jbhmm:

I don't think I would be comfortable with it, no matter how bad she was.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
DearestSameAlleycat-size_restricted.gif

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is it that no black people swim?

I was at a pool party over the weekend and 3 to 5 feet was jam packed with people standing up in the water or hugging the wall. The only people at the deep end was me, my wife and some other lady.

Now it’s not like I’m some fish or anything but I can float, tread and freestyle. However I didn’t learn until I was like 20 when my now wife taught me in college.

Literally nobody in my entire family can swim. But I went to Cancun last month and every white kid regardless of age swam like fukking aquaman.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Why is it that no black people swim?

I was at a pool party over the weekend and 3 to 5 feet was jam packed with people standing up in the water or hugging the wall. The only people at the deep end was me, my wife and some other lady.

Now it’s not like I’m some fish or anything but I can float, tread and freestyle. However I didn’t learn until I was like 20 when my now wife taught me in college.

Literally nobody in my entire family can swim. But I went to Cancun last month and every white kid regardless of age swam like fukking aquaman.
Good thing my mom took me and my sister to the YMCA when we were kids to learn how to swim. However even looking back, there was hardly any black children taking swimming class with us during that time.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good thing my mom took me and my sister to the YMCA when we were kids to learn how to swim. However even looking back, there was hardly any black children taking swimming class with us during that time.
I have my son in swim lessons and he’s the only black kid there. There are 4 instructors and each one has like 4-5 kids….all white.

The classes before and after us? All white as well.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Watching episodes of For My Man back to back because sometimes I need a reminder to never be a dumb bytch

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Tupac Shakur, also known as 2Pac, was a highly influential rapper and actor. While he portrayed a "thug" image in his music and public persona, his life was more complex than the label "gangster" suggests. He grew up in tough neighborhoods and faced legal issues, but he was also known for his activism and efforts to address social issues through his music. It's important to recognize that artists often use personas and storytelling in their work, and Tupac's life should be understood in a broader context.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Tupac Shakur, also known as 2Pac, was a highly influential rapper and actor. While he portrayed a "thug" image in his music and public persona, his life was more complex than the label "gangster" suggests. He grew up in tough neighborhoods and faced legal issues, but he was also known for his activism and efforts to address social issues through his music. It's important to recognize that artists often use personas and storytelling in their work, and Tupac's life should be understood in a broader context.
I dig it, no need to even explain breh. No disrespect to him, but cats will swear up and down a Jadakiss a thorough ass nikka when he admitted he grew up under pretty good conditions.