Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
man summer is flying by, never been a big fan of August because I hated school as a kid even though I got good grades

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
d1j.gif

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Baby shower was amazing, so happy with how everything came out. The cake and food were excellent-I went with family with businesses to do them!

The photographer was super great as well, the venue and we took so many pics.

Then Sunday was my bf’s bday so we cooked up some food and let him smoke and drink his heart out lol

We fed several villages this weekend, still have more gifts to receive but shoutout to my parents! and my good girlfriend for giving me $1k for my son, sheesh :blessed::whew:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
got a Tesla Model 3 for a rental yesterday, did some city driving and 3 hr road trip. Took me 10 mins to figure out how to drive it :skip:

How do I lock this thing?
How do I adjust my mirrors?
It just stay on when I walk away?
:flabbynsick:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
My AC in my car been broke for a few years now.

I hate mechanics so I wasn't trusting enough to even let a mf try.

My brother is the manager at a tire shop but last time I asked him about it he said he couldn't work on AC.

Just recently he got a mechanic that can do AC. I pulled up ASAP once I found that out.

shyt blowing ice cold now. The mechanic said it looks like might be all good (he found no leaks).

Cause this summer is already been brutal for a lot of the planet. Where I live in NC it's been decent. Maybe hit 90 here and there. But I know the bullshyt is coming. The 100 degree shyt.

Now to get my AC in my room good and crispy. For now I have a floor model AC that does okay. Saves me about 10 degrees from the outdoor temp.

That works at 90. 80 or so in the room. That's not great but it's doable with a separate fan trained directly on me.

When it starts to get over 90 shyt is gonna get spooky. So I may need to get that window unit joint set up.

You may ask.. why the fukc are you sitting there suffering instead of calling in the pros right away?

I'm an ascetic I guess. I kinda do the suffering thing as much as I can stand. For spiritual purposes.