Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Note..these vehicles are outfitted with crowd control ADS systems (big bulb speaker like apparatus that is situated on the on top) that emit high frequency sounds and oscillations that makes people throw up and pass out.

This along with the convoys of military trucks carrying razor wire are somewhat ominous.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Putin, Medvedev, Shoigu and several Duma members have already stated the US would be hit immediately in the event hostilities with NATO broke out. Despite what the media says..Ukraine is about done and is heading for a KO, the West CANNOT allow for Ukraine to fall to Russia. They WILL NOT allow it.

It's very disconcerting because there's been MASSIVE military movements across the county this week. M109s and tank convoys in Idaho, Ospreys deploying troops in Southern California, large military convoys on I-5 in Los Angeles, Philadelphia and I'm hearing there's movements outside of NYC at the moment. We're getting ready for war. Click the links below for proof.

Philly Convoy

Tank Convoy - Idaho Falls

F-16 Fighting Falcons flying towards Miramar

Osprey landing, deploying Marines in Southern Cali

We're rapidly approaching a major nexus in American history that will dramatically affect EVERYONE here in the United States in an OUTRAGEOUSLY ADVERSE fashion. I'm talking RED DAWN in the flesh..I'm not selling a movie script..I've been warning about this for YEARS.

EDIT: Google blocking my videos is hilarity and obvious censorship.
I guess my question is, what do they think nato is about to do for them to be ready to strike first and start the war that will ultimately destroy civilization as we know it

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Summer is in a few more days 😌🌞.

For the first time, I saw Ashanti perform last night in Syracuse 😩 had to get home tho because it was getting hot (fighting and shooting) afterward...a group of white girls was getting at it pulling each other's hair out 😭🤣.

She canceled the after-party 🙄 the vibe was lit tho for the most part.

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I guess my question is, what do they think nato is about to do for them to be ready to strike first and start the war that will ultimately destroy civilization as we know it

There is a massive NATO air exercise ongoing right now that continues to 6/23 that is happening next to the theater of combat between Russia and Ukraine.

There's high suspicion that this will be used as cover for provoking an entrance for NATO to enter on the side of Ukraine against Russia. I'm skeptical of this even though there's a possibility of this happening.

What folks need to be concerned about is how the natural pragmatism of Putin is slowly deteriorating to a hardline attitude that demarcates redlines. For example, Putin has said that if they see any F-16s in transit over Ukraine that they will AUTOMATICALLY assume that they are carrying nuclear B61s and that can be used as pretext for preemptive tactical and strategic nuclear strikes on NATO command and military sites.

This means nuclear strikes against the national capitals of NATO members and their respective military installations. In the case of the United States, it'll be a holocaust since some of our most important military installations are enmeshed within or directly alongside major population centers across the country.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis:Randomly started listening to cuts from when I was younger (Shout out to Speedin' Remix!) and thought about this.

Im pissed we never got more music. When I first heard this, it was on some earworm, life changing shyt. I was already hip to some Najubes from Samurai Champloo but this sound gave me the same enjoyment. Nothing should have gotten in the way of a complete project from this trio.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
bout to eat some eggs, bacon, and cream of what for breakfast
:banderas:

also between pancakes, waffles and French toast which do y'all like the best, I like all three but French toast is my #1

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
lancelotlink1.jpg

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I just renewed my drivers license and I have the new picture but it still has the same height I was when I was 16