Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Unolove

All Star
Daps
Bout to get a car in four months I have 800 dollars a month I can save/spend on car payments

I used to have a old school Lexus I’m tryna get one again

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
e8fc62f018070f46ee202220c5bf6360.gif

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I wonder whom would be the targets

Putin, Medvedev, Shoigu and several Duma members have already stated the US would be hit immediately in the event hostilities with NATO broke out. Despite what the media says..Ukraine is about done and is heading for a KO, the West CANNOT allow for Ukraine to fall to Russia. They WILL NOT allow it.

It's very disconcerting because there's been MASSIVE military movements across the county this week. M109s and tank convoys in Idaho, Ospreys deploying troops in Southern California, large military convoys on I-5 in Los Angeles, Philadelphia and I'm hearing there's movements outside of NYC at the moment. We're getting ready for war. Click the links below for proof.

Philly Convoy

Tank Convoy - Idaho Falls

F-16 Fighting Falcons flying towards Miramar

Osprey landing, deploying Marines in Southern Cali

We're rapidly approaching a major nexus in American history that will dramatically affect EVERYONE here in the United States in an OUTRAGEOUSLY ADVERSE fashion. I'm talking RED DAWN in the flesh..I'm not selling a movie script..I've been warning about this for YEARS.

EDIT: Google blocking my videos is hilarity and obvious censorship.

Last edited: