Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Giselle

Daps
EffYou caught me while I’m pmsing, I really went through all his negs list to give 25 pple positive rep just to neg him back whew! That was a lot of work.

He on ignore now though :queen:

Giselle

Daps
I can’t wait till my manager gets his karma :evil:

Everyday he lied I was hoping that someone would jump his racist 4xl ass. I wish I could sue. Karma always gets those who try me, but it usually takes a while, we’ll see. I hope I get to know when it happens.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
My baby momma is an ungrateful chick man. I was so mad with her, I had to curse her out this morning. I hate letting people get me there and I hate calling her out of her name but she knows how to push my buttons.

I GAVE her $3k two months ago because she’s poor. She called me this morning and said, “ I never ask you for anything and I need a favor.” Immediatey I was like :mjtf:

The asked me for $700 because she’s short on a few bills. I told her that I don’t have it to give right now, especially since my job situation is looking shakey because the economy is tanking. This heifer went on a tirade talking about I wasn’t dependable and I was selfish. Then threw in the fact that I took my new chick to Hawaii last month and how I was a bad father because of it.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This @Low End Derrick nikka is trash and I'm serious about beating the bloody dogshyt out him in real life. Talking about being a wannabe trolling cracker f@ggot.
You cost me some real opportunities with your bullshyt.
You thought that shyt was real funny posting pics of me from almost 20 years without my permission on here for people to roast. And straight up lying on me.
One of those people was a racist white stalker that people on here dapped up that I literally had to call the police on several times cause they sent my family threats.
You and @TEXAS MANDINGO on my fukk you list. And if I ever see that fukk IRL, I'm beating the fukk out of him too.

which is funny, all i have EVER tried to do was help people put and be nice and positive and not be negative on here and seriously I never do anybody wrong on here...like that really pissed me the fukk off bro. You a whole fukking bytch for that. I mean that shyt. You're fukking garbage.

People be trying me on these boards...but in real life? People scurred of me...so what's really real?
I'm 5'11, weigh 190, workout every week, do kickboxing, like I got a 6 pack and muscles so I'm not some frail nikka nerd pushover.

So what posseses a bytch ass nikka like this guy to do this?

:ufdup:

that's why I hate that trolling bullshyt...that fukking cracker f@ggot fukking "it's a joke bro' bullshyt...you think it's a joke when nikkas bout to beat you near death?

Get up in my face and see how funny you are. I fukking dare you.
:demonic:

Last edited:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This @Low End Derrick nikka is trash and I'm serious about beating the bloody dogshyt out him in real life. Talking about being a wannabe trolling cracker f@ggot.
You cost me some real opportunities with your bullshyt.
You thought that shyt was real funny posting pics of me from almost 20 years without my permission on here for people to roast. And straight up lying on me.
One of those people was a racist white stalker that people on here dapped up that I literally had to call the police on several times cause they sent my family threats.
You and @TEXAS MANDINGO on my fukk you list. And if I ever see that fukk IRL, I'm beating the fukk out of him too.

which is funny, all i have EVER tried to do was help people put and be nice and positive and not be negative on here and seriously I never do anybody wrong on here...like that really pissed me the fukk off bro. You a whole fukking bytch for that. I mean that shyt. You're fukking garbage.

People be trying me on these boards...but in real life? People scurred of me...so what's really real?
I'm 5'11, weigh 190, workout every week, do kickboxing, like I got a 6 pack and muscles so I'm not some frail nikka nerd pushover.

So what posseses a bytch ass nikka like this guy to do this?

:ufdup:

that's why I hate that trolling bullshyt...that fukking cracker f@ggot fukking "it's a joke bro' bullshyt...you think it's a joke when nikkas bout to beat you near death?

Get up in my face and see how funny you are. I fukking dare you.
:demonic:

Boy doin all this wolfin but wouldnt buss a grape irl

ezgif-2-789da2010b.gif

Stay mad fággot