Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I've wanted to ask this for some time but haven't for sensitivity reasons, but why is the death of Takeoff getting so much coverage? I'm not saying he's not supposed to be respected, but, for me, seems as though his death is getting more coverage than a lot of other recent deaths; even seems grander than DMX's funeral. Maybe I don't fully know Migos' popularity, so if I'm mistaken, I apologize.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
I've wanted to ask this for some time but haven't for sensitivity reasons, but why is the death of Takeoff getting so much coverage? I'm not saying he's not supposed to be respected, but, for me, seems as though his death is getting more coverage than a lot of other recent deaths; even seems grander than DMX's funeral. Maybe I don't fully know Migos' popularity, so if I'm mistaken, I apologize.
I think because of the controversy surrounding who shot him and the involvement of The Prince family.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
May have to buy this bottle and get right before heading back to work next week; fell off, need to get back on.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
prince-and-sheila-e.jpg

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I'm dogset but that was a good movie. If folks don't have an issue with the Black widow solo movie then they shouldn't have an issue with this.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I just find out the FBI seized the plug z-lib.org last week which had an ass load of books (new and old) for free, but people on Tic Tok blew up the site. :pacspit::snoop:
I was able to download a gang of music books to study with, but I still wanted more books on other topics. Time to find a new plug.:francis:

Tic Tok ruins everything. :hhh:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
nikkas need to shut up about Black men eating with PAWGs out here in DENVER.
:francis:

I don't even be seeing black men with women out here and the white women I do see them with are busted as fukk. Meanwhile I stay seeing Black Women here with corny ass crackers.

fukk this...bout to get my passport and just join passport gang cause I'm tired of this hating ass bullshyt. America can suck a dikk with AIDS on the tip.
:martin:

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Finally built my first Javascript project on my own (with the help of google and Stack Overflow ofc) . It's a simple script that allows user to enter a binary number and turns it to a decimal. ngl I know it's a super simple project but it feels good to push through and complete something. To any brehs learning a language and feeling like you not getting it, keep pushing.

Also don't underestimate the power of writing your thoughts out (with a pen or pencil). Every problem can be broken down into smaller parts

Keep going