Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just starting my own medical courier business just need my car breh... :snoop: just taking longer than expected...
How you start courier business with no with transportation? Why not just wait until you get the car situation ironed out?

Yo, you stress ME out, I know you gotta be sick of yourself.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How you start courier business with no with transportation? Why not just wait until you get the car situation ironed out?

Yo, you stress ME out, I know you gotta be sick of yourself.

I have the money to buy the car right now moms said she'll match my money to get a pre-owned car because you know as a female they hooked on pre-owned cars because they scared of it breaking down.. :mjlol: So I'm like..:beli: she aint gonna find no fukking pre-owned car for $5G's on the open market right now... but she's STUBBORN and doesnt want to listen... :beli: i just need her to cover me on this car insurance but she wont unless I follow her plan that's the crux of it...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have the money to buy the car right now moms said she'll match my money to get a pre-owned car because you know as a female they hooked on pre-owned cars because they scared of it breaking down.. :mjlol: So I'm like..:beli: she aint gonna find no fukking pre-owned car for $5G's on the open market right now... but she's STUBBORN and doesnt want to listen... :beli: i just need her to cover me on this car insurance but she wont unless I follow her plan that's the crux of it...

But you’re looking for pre-owned…assuming pre-owned = used car? That’s what you’re looking for, right?

Or you’re trying to get something new?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But you’re looking for pre-owned…assuming pre-owned = used car? That’s what you’re looking for, right?

Or you’re trying to get something new?

I wanted a regular used car within my budget but she wants me to get a preowned car because if I dont she's not gonna cover me on the insurance. problem is the pre-owned used cars are way more expensive then she thinks...:heh: she's in for a rude awakening ive been trying to tell her that but she dont listen.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wanted a regular used car within my budget but she wants me to get a preowned car because if I dont she's not gonna cover me on the insurance. problem is the pre-owned used cars are way more expensive then she thinks...:heh: she's in for a rude awakening ive been trying to tell her that but she dont listen.
Ohhhhhh she wants a certified pre-owned car, I understand now.

You need a plan that doesn’t include her. How much is the insurance on your own? You know anyone with a dealer’s license? Maybe go the auction route.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
eb30c8e977f31d90c1af55d25bda380dd9295c3e.gifv

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ohhhhhh she wants a certified pre-owned car, I understand now.

You need a plan that doesn’t include her. How much is the insurance on your own? You know anyone with a dealer’s license? Maybe go the auction route.

I'll look into a auction... but insurance is 300 on my own...:picard: that's why im holding off to see if she's gonna stay true to her word..:beli:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll look into a auction... but insurance is 300 on my own...:picard: that's why im holding off to see if she's gonna stay true to her word..:beli:

$300 a month isn’t that bad for piece of mind, then if you get something that’s in good shape, you shouldn’t have to drop that much in maintenance. You’ll also have the transportation to explore other opportunities. Once you get your money up, you move up in car.

Your mom’s view is hella weird though. Your car breaking down doesn’t affect insurance rates, just accidents. You got a grandparent on deck? They normally do whatever for grandchildren.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
$300 a month isn’t that bad for piece of mind, then if you get something that’s in good shape, you shouldn’t have to drop that much in maintenance. You’ll also have the transportation to explore other opportunities. Once you get your money up, you move up in car.

Your mom’s view is hella weird though. Your car breaking down doesn’t affect insurance rates, just accidents. You got a grandparent on deck? They normally do whatever for grandchildren.

$300 for liability alone...:scust: of course her view is weird but she's a woman so her car game is stupid. but she has to bein control.:beli: she also fears me being in an accident and her getting sued because it's tied to the house...:beli: