Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I had a dream Ben, Mark and Leiland from RDC tried to jumped me in the bathroom at the mall

Mark made a joke and I laughed so hard that my piss flew to the sink where he was washing his hands and some got on him

Mark was like we oughta jump this nikka, he grabbed my neck and I swiftly overhead tossed that nikka

Leiland and Ben didn't like that so they came for me, I dropped Ben instantly with a straight jab... blood everywhere

I body slammed Leiland and he was knocked out cold, lowkey thought I killed that nikka, he was faded into oblivion

Mark got up and caught a two piece combo with a body slam too, I left and played it cool, but them nikkas went straight to security like some hoes

One of the female guards stopped me and asked me if it was true, I said yeah.... they got me heated so I had to EAT, shorty was feeling me intensely and she walked me all the way to my car

Anyways long story short, they told me I had to leave but I wasn't banned cause their story proved they were the initiators

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Peabo Bryson was THE man to go to when you wanted that 💥 duet

Did Donny true service

*edit, speaking of my ultimate fave 😍

Last edited:

Thelonious Napz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
VA
We don't have the option to make private groups on here anymore do we? :sadcam:
Wish it was possible to make private threads or groups. I'd start one where I'd share rare tracks and other hip hop related shyt. and others would be able to share too. Cause some stuff I just can't put on youtube lol. I would use discord but that shyt is trash to me lol.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Pops: When have I ever embarrassed you?:childplease:

Shawn: Remember that time at Disney World when you beat up Mickey Mouse?:ufdup:

Pops: I told you, whoever grabbed my ass had 4 fingers. Your mother was nowhere around.:francis:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
If that little b*stard had hurt my baby. Raleigh North Carolina would get burnt down
Daenerys Targaryen Attack GIF - Daenerys Targaryen Attack Got GIFs

Pin image