Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Tik Tok is far more entertaining than Instagram. IG jumped shipped once it's original creators sold the company.

At least Tik Tok gives you a realistic feel of a personality with videos.

Instagram founders leave

IG from 2012-2016 was a free-flowing community. The urge to be an influencer is what created this pressure for perfection.

Social media post 2020 lost the "spark". This however may be related towards Covid-19's response to the world.

I miss the world before social media became the norm.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
We watching New York Undercover with the original music on AmazonPrime?
@Rawtid @Nicole0416_646NYC @The M.I.C. @Petey Wheatstraw @Tenchi Ryu @TheLostOnes @Dober Man @Neuromancer
How am I a cac, beloved? It's been proven that I'm not :heh:
No. You haven’t proven shyt- you may have them finessed but I can spot a fukkin goofy cac fraud like you. I’m going to sit back, observe and discern like I normally do while watching the events unfold over time, as they usually do. Fuk off with your terms of endearment; that’s not helping your case. Real patient with seeing how these situations usually end.
:jbhmm:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
No. You haven’t proven shyt- you may have them finessed but I can spot a fukkin goofy cac fraud like you. I’m going to sit back, observe and discern like I normally do while watching the events unfold over time, as they usually do. Fuk off with your terms of endearment; that’s not helping your case. Real patient with seeing how these situations usually end.
:jbhmm:
You will be sorely disappointed, beloved. As you wish.