Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
fukkin stop @ing me, dumb fuk nerd ass basement dwelling obsessed weirdo. Summon yourself to the afterlife and stop running on here for internet interaction, mentioning my name every day on your dub shyt. cosplaying plat thread needy b*stard is in here writing stories and getting your black friend to front for you with pop tart no charting jingles and shyt, while you concoct made up stories online with your fraudulent pump faking plat thread Dyckhead desperation moves, foh.
:gucci:

Got damn I just wanted to talk; make amends. How you go 0 to 100 like this?
We got off to a rocky start and I just wanted to reintroduce myself to you.

Hey Nicole, I'm The Coolest Negro. How are you doing today? How's the weather in New York? I hear it's nice this time of year. Perhaps we can get to know each other a little better?

Daps
I really want pizza. But my skin can’t handle the dairy.

:francis:

I would eat the hell out of some fresh mozzarella and tomato salad too. The tomatoes in my garden aren’t red yet

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hoochie daddy short season, is a whole ass vibe! Show those thighs, boo.

I use to love the old school basketball players. Legs for days.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Nuclear-Blast-Sign-Menlo-Park-NJ-Mall-large.jpg

Lol..in a goddamn mall in Edison, NJ. If you nikkas up top don't start taking this shyt seriously.. Y'all mfs are dead, like glowing green dead dead.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:gucci:

Got damn I just wanted to talk; make amends. How you go 0 to 100 like this?
We got off to a rocky start and I just wanted to reintroduce myself to you.

Hey Nicole, I'm The Coolest Negro. How are you doing today? How's the weather in New York? I hear it's nice this time of year. Perhaps we can get to know each other a little better?
Dude shut the fuk up, I do not care. The last warning that I’m giving; let this be your last attempt at trying to start shyt with me. this will end extremely negative in the most sinister of ways for you.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Dude shut the fuk up, I do not care. The last warning that I’m giving; let this be your last attempt at trying to start shyt with me. this will end extremely negative in the most sinister of ways for you.
:mjtf:
I'm not trying to start anything, Nicole. I really was just trying to be cool since you came out the gate calling me a cac, pedo and all these other things. I really wanted to squash all that. But aiight. You got it. :childplease:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nuclear-Blast-Sign-Menlo-Park-NJ-Mall-large.jpg

Lol..in a goddamn mall in Edison, NJ. If you nikkas up top don't start taking this shyt seriously.. Y'all mfs are dead, like glowing green dead dead.

Those who know, take heed. No one wants to listen though - focused on all of the wrong sh-t.
Edison is where all of the pharmaceutical companies, chemical plants and medical labs are located as well.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ.com
https://www.nj.com › 2020/08 › e...
Chemical leak at Edison plant is contained, area safe ...

Aug 23, 2020 — Officials said a chemical leak late Sunday at an Edison plant was contained and the area was determined to be safe after the town earlier ...
New Jersey 101.5
https://nj1015.com › 200-gallons-...
200 gallons of chemical leak, shutting Edison neighborhood

Aug 24, 2020 — Residents of an Edison neighborhood were told to shelter in place and keep their windows closed following

www.mycentraljersey.com › ...
Edison: Chemicals leaked into air from LyonndellBasell plant

Aug 24, 2020 — Authorities on Sunday evening reported a hazmat incident with a chemical cloud in the area from the LyondellBasell plant at ...
edison nj chemical plant from www.mycentraljersey.com
United States Environmental Protection Agency (.gov)
https://cumulis.epa.gov › csitinfo
CHEMICAL INSECTICIDE CORP. | Superfund Site Profile

site is a 5.7-acre area located in Edison Township, New Jersey. Chemical Insecticide Corporation (CIC) owned and operated

:jbhmm:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Please come get this little girl. I was doing a nice thing, but that's what I get. I have way too much shyt to do to be stuck with someone's kid.