Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i'm such a debbie downer...i absolutely hate companies celebrating/announcing your birthday to the company :what:, one, i don't need people try to clock how old i am, two, i just really don't care for the birthday wishes from a bunch of people i don't have personal connections to

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm such a debbie downer...i absolutely hate companies celebrating/announcing your birthday to the company :what:, one, i don't need people try to clock how old i am, two, i just really don't care for the birthday wishes from a bunch of people i don't have personal connections to

Nah, you're an Ollie Okayer on this one because I do not like that at all. It's very intrusive for some reason. You don't know how someone feels about their birthday and I agree, I prefer my wishes limited to personal connections as well.

Then co-workers love to ask "So, what are your plans?" or some variation. None of your mf'n business aka "Oh nothing special"

Throne.

Banned
Daps
Those bad early 30 women might be the best looking. Not flabby, don’t look, got that mature flare and weight :shaq: Let me make you feel 22 again ma

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
He has a Switch.

How do you do that? Explain it to me like I’m dumb….because when it comes to this gaming stuff….I am. :russ:
So Microsoft (Xbox) has a rewards system, where you earn points for using their search engine (Bing).

You get like 5 points a search up to 270 points daily.

Then they also have quizzes where you'll get anywhere from 30 to 70 points day.

In addition to that because I have an Xbox I can play games for even more points.

Usually I wind up with around 20,000 points a month. It takes me 5 minutes in the morning to earn a day's points.

I redeem those points for either Xbox Giftcards, or I'll use it to pay my subscription to their Game Pass service.

It was such a good deal it brought me back to gaming. Hope that helps.