Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.

If they make voting easier, sure. If not, they can drown in lawsuits. Watch republicans get sued to hell and back for making voting less accessible. The government just wants money.

Do anime characters have big eyes because of Asians being insecure about their eyes

I'm sitting here like damn, most American cartoons have regular eyes
It's a mix of things. Japanese animation is based off of American animation, namely stuff like Betty Boop and all that due in part thanks to WWII and American occupation. Much of the art they learn is eurocentric as well. This, combined with low level white worship and what you mentioned has resulted in what you see today. That and some don't even view many characters in anime as asian to begin with. It's a whole mess of fukkery. I may be wrong since I'm just recalling things roughly but I think that's most of it.

Last edited:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Ain’t no way boi
boi-aint-no-way-boi.gif

If the whole social media world has access to looking at my girl big ass titties

Somebody gotta die

fukk being secure….we insecure gang in dis bytch

:camby:
Login • Instagram

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Remember back in 2002-2003, when people stopped messing with Ja Rule? For a lot of people it was because of 50 Cent. For me, it was part of it. What did it for me was the night before the NFC Championship, he was on a Fox special for the game and they asked who do you think is going to win, Eagles or Bucs? And Ja pulls the “I can’t choose, I think it’ll be a good game though and both teams play hard”. For some reason, my young self interpreted this as Ja Rule probably doesn’t even watch football, what kind of man is he if he doesn’t watch :hhh::mjlol:

Also performing a soft song like Mesmerize at the half time show and getting booed didn’t help :pachaha: