Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
My girls dog chewed up my favorite pair of shoes. I’m not even a sneaker head at all, but these were easily my favorite j’s in a minute.

Air-Jordan-1-Retro-1.jpg

She sent me 500 for it on Venmo but I sent that shyt back. Not bout to spend that on some aftermarket sneakers. Imma just be salty about it and mush that fukkin dog if it gets too close to any of my shyt again

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
My girls dog chewed up my favorite pair of shoes. I’m not even a sneaker head at all, but these were easily my favorite j’s in a minute.

Air-Jordan-1-Retro-1.jpg

She sent me 500 for it on Venmo but I sent that shyt back. Not bout to spend that on some aftermarket sneakers. Imma just be salty about it and mush that fukkin dog if it gets too close to any of my shyt again

Should have put your shoes up

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man damn near did another 10 hour shift. I'm fukking exhausted thank God I took Sunday off I need all the rest I can get I'm getting too old for this bullshyt...:sadcam:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Folks,

We are in the prologues of a Global War.

I can get technical with this but if you haven't been seeing the signs of how rapidly unstable our economic and geopolitical state has become since 2020..then may God give mercy to you and yours as we go over the cliff this year.

You better start getting shyt that you need for yourselves and your families NOW. RIGHT NOW. because China is DONE with keeping y'all asses fat and happy with your standard of living with cheap shyt. That whole COVID lockdown shyt in Shanghai is a headfake..they're keeping their population locked down as they refit the major factories in the area to support a WAR ECONOMY. That's it. Constant train loads of APCs, SAM systems, etc..moving eastward to all of their port cities. Nevermind the missile systems and troops they got in Serbia..

Y'all better take your personal safety and health very seriously and execute plans NOW to protect both before prices and availability make it too damn hard to do so!

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
To be honest living in the United States is very depressing.

The individualistic culture makes most people isolated and recluse. There's no sense of community. Lack of warmth. Very cold culture.

The "work work work till you die" mantra leads to feeling dead inside. We're just surviving to survive. Existing not even living. On top of that it's a dog eat dog society where everything is a competition. It's exhausting.

FEAR is the main emotion that is promoted here. People have a chip on their shoulder it's like everybody is just scared. The media promotes a lot of fear mongering tactics. Ofc it promotes traffic to increase revenue.

The dating scene is a disaster. Entitlement narcissism and passive aggressive...toxic cocktail. There's no passion, no camaraderie, everything is soulless. Women don't really seem "mentally healthy" ..Men going on rage attacks.

Making friends here is a hit or miss. Lack of warmth. Most people don't trust each other.

Fake outrage and politically correctness.

Fast food is cheap healthy food is expensive. Almost every food in the supermarket has sugar.

Though this highly depends on the region culturally the U.S. is declining

If you ever get the opportunity to travel or get a remote job outside the states -- take the opportunity!

Thanks for listening to my rant hope you enjoyed just how I feel