Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I can’t be the only person that can’t sit at their desk without taking their shoes off. I can’t possibly be that damn country. :snoop:

This lady walked into the office and looked at me crazy. bytch, go back to your office and be uncomfortable. :mjtf:

I got my pedicure so I’m getting loose back here. :russ:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I can’t be the only person that can’t sit at their desk without taking their shoes off. I can’t possibly be that damn country. :snoop:

This lady walked into the office and looked at me crazy. bytch, go back to your office and be uncomfortable. :mjtf:

I got my pedicure so I’m getting loose back here. :russ:
Be having the whole office lit up smelling like chili cheese Fritos

images

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Two months later and I still haven’t forgiven the city bus driver at LaGuardia airport who told me he was an airport shuttle but instead took me for a ride around the damn city.

I just wanted to get to rental cars but instead I went exploring the city playing like I’m Carmen Sandiego.

I hope his balls shrivel and fall off. :mjcry:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: homeless men shooting their shot while I’m prescribing Rxs for their itchy dikk

:comeon: You ain’t got nothing I want Mr. Clarence

:snoop: Today was nutty butty penis day. And nikkas still got the audacity to get hard when I’m examining and hit me with the :shaq: