:wow:

B3086-C51-AA94-41-C9-A6-E1-2905655-E9-C55.png

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
man crypto been on a tear if this shyt hit a penny im buying my SRT challenger :wow:
maxresdefault.jpg

no more long ass commutes back and forth home :banderas:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man crypto been on a tear if this shyt hit a penny im buying my SRT challenger :wow:
maxresdefault.jpg

no more long ass commutes back and forth home :banderas:

How long is your commute? How much gas mileage does this car get? Will you have enough to buy this car in cash? How much will insurance cost?

You already complain about being short on funds and this car could end up as a bill real quick. Get a fukking Toyota (or whatever), with good gas mileage and you can fully insure for cheap.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How long is your commute? How much gas mileage does this car get? Will you have enough to buy this car in cash? How much will insurance cost?

You already complain about being short on funds and this car could end up as a bill real quick. Get a fukking Toyota (or whatever), with good gas mileage and you can fully insure for cheap.

My commute going is 1 hour coming back is 2.
The gas milage is decent 16mpg
and i dont want a toyota if i have enough to buy my challenger im not worried about gas
insurance it depends I'll buy something cheap if and when the times comes :ld: ive been always living within my means

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My commute going is 1 hour coming back is 2.
The gas milage is decent 16mpg
and i dont want a toyota if i have enough to buy my challenger im not worried about gas
insurance it depends I'll buy something cheap if and when the times comes :ld: ive been always living within my means

Driving the commute would be that long or that's riding public transportation?

I'm not trying to deter you from buying that car or a car period. I'm just going by some of your posts where you complain about being short on money and it seems this car would blow your budget significantly.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Driving the commute would be that long or that's riding public transportation?

I'm not trying to deter you from buying that car or a car period. I'm just going by some of your posts where you complain about being short on money and it seems this car would blow your budget significantly.

I'm just window shopping :troll: the car is not even that expensive :mjlol: it's not a hellcat :bryan:

And travel time in a car without traffic i can get home 30 minutes instead of the two hours :wow:

I'm short on money because i threw it all in investments when i started my new job back then. :ld:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
These c00ns really like

"man Will Smith reinforcing the stereotypes the amazing white daddy has about us." :mjcry:

:rudy:

Yall mafukkas spoofs
All the while ignoring how Chris let and cosigned Louis CK calling black people n words. The Smack Chris got was long overdue. Pootie Tang was nothing but reinforced stereotypes