Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
A year ago today, I went to visit my sister and had the very last conversation we would ever have. She was in excruciating pain and sleep deprived but she forced herself to stay awake and alert. We talked for hours about everything.

The very next day she was rushed to the hospital because her pain was too much to handle.

Four days later her ammonia levels were so high that she was no longer lucid. By that Friday (less than a week after we spoke) the doctors let us know that she was at the end.

They sent her home on hospice care on Easter Sunday and she passed that Tuesday, April 6th.

I would give anything to go back to that last day with her. I really need her right now.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
these women are the same age :gucci:

4852.jpg
images

how breh

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:sas1: so the first time me and Beyonce ....f*cked :sas2:....

I'm out at her house in Houston ...

And I'm down stairs :dahell: and I'm like why you got so many cases of water in the house:mindblown:...

:usure: she said you know I married a camel:russ:

She came down stairs wearing a Tornot blue Jay's jersey:hhh:

She said jay makes her wear it after she services him so all the help knows she just blew jay...

:sas1: after she put the old fella to sleep she told me she wanted to put something on a little more appropriate for me:sas1:
:ooh:

:shaq: then she told me to pull my d*ck out and stroke it for her :ooh:

She said I work for her now....

And then she put her foot on my balls:whew:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
guess i cant post here for a couple of days. 95% of the first page is chris rock, will smith or a combination or spin of both.

dont know why a so-called black forum cares what happens at the oscars. shyt is wack and played out