Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps

gold in a container, bagels taste better than french toast now :ohlawd:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Go on.....
I would not sleep with a 17 year old and it’s legal in my state. So don’t think this is perversion.

These girls mature quicker than us and I will even say even mature socially faster than us during teenage puberty. Their downfall is pride and greed that leads to delusions of grandeur proportions. To the point of extreme selfishness. Especially black women, Kevin Samuels show has showed case that very well.

I’m in my 20s but look younger. I worked as a cashier last year. I had way too many teenage bytches lying to me bout age and shyt. Trying to fukk. These young girls are not angels. I truly think all this thot hip hop has made it like this. Gen Z illegal bytches lying to me breh.

Im not going out like R Kelly. Donnie Simpson should be ashamed of himself. She’s gorgeous but this nikka clearly has or was about to fukk. Something is not right there, seems like she was forced. Idk why.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
@Rarely-Wrong Liggins

He raps JUST like you! You should call him for a feature. :krs: :russ:

caileneasely on TikTok

:heh:
First of all I'm so much better than that.

And secondly, in 20 years this will be a style of rap people will stan. Young Thug's warbling raps would have been ridiculed into oblivion in the early 00s but now that style is looked at as legitimate with a legion of imitators. White boy is just ahead of his time.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Christianity literally was a group Europeans who didnt want to pay Roman taxes so they stole African religion to make up 1 to make a fake holy reason to not pay taxes:mjlol:

And Islam was a guy mad at the 2 older scam religions and made up his own bullshyt:mjlol:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Christianity literally was a group Europeans who didnt want to pay Roman taxes so they stole African religion to make up 1 to make a fake holy reason to not pay taxes:mjlol:

And Islam was a guy mad at the 2 older scam religions and made up his own bullshyt:mjlol:
Liar! Jesus said to pay taxes.

Mark‬ ‭12:14-17‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
When they had come, they said to Him, “Teacher, we know that You are true, and care about no one; for You do not regard the person of men, but teach the way of God in truth. Is it lawful to pay taxes to Caesar, or not? Shall we pay, or shall we not pay?”

But He, knowing their hypocrisy, said to them, “Why do you test Me? Bring Me a denarius that I may see it.” So they brought it. And He said to them, “Whose image and inscription is this?” They said to Him, “Caesar’s.”

And Jesus answered and said to them, “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.” And they marveled at Him.
‭‭