Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
So I been rewatching Power Rangers Lightspeed rescue on the official PR channel and I'm starting to truly gain an appreciation for it. Mighty Morphin gonna always be the GOAT as well as all the connected Zordan era shyt....but this series here is relatable as fukk cause these aren't the usual teenagers with attitude and shyt like that...these are normal ass 30 something year old folks who treat being a power ranger like being in the military....Basically doing their own work and life shyt until its time to suit up, they basically on 24/7 standby to the military base and everything

Basically if the army and marines ain't got jack shyt left in the arsenal here come these nikkas

That damn Joel and his pawging tho

:mjlol:

Joel-Rawlings-and-Angela-Fairweather-the-power-rangers-32622101-300-225.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Damn I need more hours :sadcam: looking tight financially wise this week. Starving right now on the way home...

Thank God I did my taxes my guy hooked me up as much as he could...:mjgrin: don't know when they gonna kick in tho...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Booksnrain @Wild self
Somebody made the call and blocked me from that Meg thread after exposing the white boy . CCPP - white boy tears got them pulling out the coli cac protection plan. Right after receipts were posted. But notice how as long as he was on his rampage calling black people all types of insults and making threats- it wasn’t “Derailment” . Not until the screenshots - it’s feeling like 2018 again. Restoring the status quo. Registration season. Can’t have too many of THEM being erased exponentially.
:sas2::mjpls:

Last edited: