Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Listening to Khalid Muhammad speeches

shyt is ironic

He says some dope shyt
And then some conflicting ass dumb arab dikk eating Islam shyt:francis:

1 min he talking shyt about Calvin Butts hoe ass for how he was bashing rappers

Then the next min
He himself is bashing rappers and saying they cowards
And making fun of their fascination with Italian mafia and putting them down for emulating crackas

While he himself was emulating arabs:francis:

He then says the Black youth can go around and kill each other but why they not killing these devil crackas.... :jbhmm:

Why the fukk isnt the Nation of Islam? :martin:

Religion is such a poison and weakness:scust:

Daps
I consider myself a non violent person, but I watch certain tv shows and movies, and can’t WAIT until certain characters get killed.

:ohlawd:

I’m doing a Lost re-watch

He’s dead.

:blessed:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Hey y'all, I been lurking for a good lil minute; I remember looking something up years ago, forgot what but I found the Booth, then the Locker Room and got hooked :yeshrug:

This site was like Reddit without cacs (for the most part :mjpls:) and registration for the longest :wow:

Glad I can finally post, I understand if there's some suspicion with new posters here

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Listening to Khalid Muhammad speeches

shyt is ironic

He says some dope shyt
And then some conflicting ass dumb arab dikk eating Islam shyt:francis:

1 min he talking shyt about Calvin Butts hoe ass for how he was bashing rappers

Then the next min
He himself is bashing rappers and saying they cowards
And making fun of their fascination with Italian mafia and putting them down for emulating crackas

While he himself was emulating arabs:francis:

He then says the Black youth can go around and kill each other but why they not killing these devil crackas.... :jbhmm:

Why the fukk isnt the Nation of Islam? :martin:

Religion is such a poison and weakness:scust:

Long time lurker, first time poster and I agree with the bolded.

I'm 24, Khallid was way, way before my time and I found out about him when I was 19.

People in general, just like to talk, hear themselves and have an audience. That's all Khallid, any "leader" or any "movement" after WW2 did, just talk.

I will say this, from what I've seen, he actually acknowledged pre-Islamic West African religion, one quote I still remember fondly is, "I don't care what you believe in, as long as you're Black you are #1 with me...I wouldn't jump over a Black Christian, to get to a white arab".

End of the day, that was just good soundbytes...wtf is Farrakhan doing? Wtf is TD Jakes doing? What are the Hebrews doing?

I don't and can't believe in a God, or at least a benevolent and just one :yeshrug: