Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
7-E687-BDE-E0-BD-407-A-B974-DE9451-C6-FCC8.gif

@RhapSaRiq @CouldntBeMeTho

:snoop: She about worse than a dog , she meows to go out for a walk now . It was cute at first, now it’s annoying.
What in the hell :pachaha:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
@יוֹאֵל

So what you think this end game in this war is going to be? Russia is the aggressor and the Ukrainians are definitely fighting with heart but I am worried a lot of pundits are calling this game when we are only in the first quarter. I see articles now saying Russia will lose...

More worrisome, US/EU actions now are basically amounting to piling on Russia to not just stop the war but openly force regime change. I think part of this is a 'warning' to China about what will happen if they invade Taiwan.

They are giving Putin and pals nowhere to back down to without their survival at threat so this can only get worse. Who the hell is even coming after Putin if he fell? You think there is a grand master plan here since I don't think most people realize how this could go to shyt for everyone in a heartbeat.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Present day, every day is a gift. A Present that must be cherished. It is not a reward and we are not entitled to it. So many people didn't wake up this morning but we did. We are Present to present our presence. We are gifts to one another. Cherish today and Cherish each other even when it's not easy.

James 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
So we got these scanners at work that are connected to the internet like android phones and all 16 of these motherfukkers went off at the same damn time for an Amber alert. My soul left my body. :gucci:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@יוֹאֵל

So what you think this end game in this war is going to be? Russia is the aggressor and the Ukrainians are definitely fighting with heart but I am worried a lot of pundits are calling this game when we are only in the first quarter. I see articles now saying Russia will lose...

More worrisome, US/EU actions now are basically amounting to piling on Russia to not just stop the war but openly force regime change. I think part of this is a 'warning' to China about what will happen if they invade Taiwan.

They are giving Putin and pals nowhere to back down to without their survival at threat so this can only get worse. Who the hell is even coming after Putin if he fell? You think there is a grand master plan here since I don't think most people realize how this could go to shyt for everyone in a heartbeat.

We’re heading towards World War and in quick order.

Russia is not going to lose anything..not with China backing them and Russia is not even going half strength in the Ukraine, they’re GOADING NATO into making a colossal blunder trying to help the Ukraine. We’re - as ordinary Americans - are going to suffer catastrophic consequences that will hit HARDER by the end of this year. High energy prices, high food costs and locked up global supply chains means we are officially on countdown.

These sanctions already got Wall Street nervous because you’re excising a energy superpower from out of - at least - the Western markets. A LOT of our commodities come from out of Russia and China..A LOT. Also, wheat and barley products from Russia specifically..Ukraine supplies the world with A LOT OF GRAIN..that shyt ain’t shipping out. The biggest danger and FLASHING RED LIGHT is the imminent move toward de-dollarization of the global economy. The West is going to regret weaponizing SWIFT against Russia..wait until those sanctions kick in on 3/12 and watch how fast all this shyt rushes to a disorderly conclusion.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think my ultimate issue with being a hip hop music fan is that i have to be mentally invested in other grown men's drama in order to follow along. It fosters feminine behavior.