Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Thank you Coli.

This place was very therapeutic to come to with all the white worship on social media regarding this Russia/Ukraine conflict. It was getting on my last nerves.
:snoop:

I always come to the coli for that unapologetic blackness.
:salute:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Legends :wow:

portrait-of-the-members-of-american-rb-group-tony-toni-tone-as-they-picture-id1172385372

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I’m beginning to realize having a rational/sound mind, as a Black man, is a negative. Because you question things, you’re the enemy.

:unimpressed:

Last edited:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cuz im a betch, ive been watching these tearoh reading videos on youtubes...

She was right about a new love coming into my life, so i venmoed her some letoya ducketts

Any who, im prematurely in love with a person that just camed into my life and now im now having a mariah carey listen-a-thon.

The only other person ive told this to is my cactus plant, O’doyle. She/her/they (its a non binary living organisms/) concurs that she is the one.

Quite frankly, i dont aint got much to give cuz im poor, hideous and unnattractive, but i am wealthy in spirit, vivacious, full of energy, possess the power/personality of a scorned fat chick and ive got a whole lot of love to give (and im an altered beast in the nap sack, rawr).

Even without a calculator, all thats got to count for something. Look @ O’doyle sitting over there next to my chucky doll nodding in agreement. What a broad. Lol.

*sighs*

Man, i was stare-ing at the moon last night after din-din, and it was disgustingly beautiful, but on the same bus token, eerily reminiscent to something ive seen before.

And no pranktell, turns out that same glow i saw in that planet...

...was the same one i done seen her eyes when we first meeted.

*dodges tomatoes*

*in Uncle jesse voice*

“Hey hey, not the hair, not the hair!”

:queen:
Have you considered writing & doing a youtube short . Make it a twisted short no one would see coming

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
A toothbrush
Toothpaste
Cinnamon
Dried Mint
3 Mustard seeds
Earth from church
1 Black Candle for protection, security, absorbing negativity and establishing dominance

Sunday evening

after Church service and when it's not busy. Go scoop some church ground and drop 3 Mustard seeds in its place as an offering. 1 seed for the Father, 1 seed for the Son and one seed for the Holy Ghost. Cover the seeds with earth and put the earth you scooped in a plastic bag to use for the next day

Monday morning

Lay your toothbrush and toothpaste on the countertop next to your sink.

Sprinkle cinnamon, dried mint, and the church ground around your sink so it's a half circle around your toothbrush, toothpaste...but is ""open"" to you.

Place your black candle at the top of the half circle, inside the half circle.

Light the candle and close your eyes and pray:

"With every stroke of this brush, I ask for more prosperity and harmony in this home. With every stroke of this brush, I ask for more security and protective energy to all in this home.

Thoroughly brush your teeth with the toothpaste. Gargle and spit with intent

Then pray:

Psalm 91:11-13, “For He will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. You will tread on the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent"

Amen

When you're done, snuff the candle out, don't blow.

Then clean up and go about your day.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Wow so cool my cousin is in this Chicago series with Courtney B Vance

Great look