Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Cuz im a betch, ive been watching these tearoh reading videos on youtubes...

She was right about a new love coming into my life, so i venmoed her some letoya ducketts

Any who, im prematurely in love with a person that just camed into my life and now im now having a mariah carey listen-a-thon.

The only other person ive told this to is my cactus plant, O’doyle. She/her/they (its a non binary living organisms/) concurs that she is the one.

Quite frankly, i dont aint got much to give cuz im poor, hideous and unnattractive, but i am wealthy in spirit, vivacious, full of energy, possess the power/personality of a scorned fat chick and ive got a whole lot of love to give (and im an altered beast in the nap sack, rawr).

Even without a calculator, all thats got to count for something. Look @ O’doyle sitting over there next to my chucky doll nodding in agreement. What a broad. Lol.

*sighs*

Man, i was stare-ing at the moon last night after din-din, and it was disgustingly beautiful, but on the same bus token, eerily reminiscent to something ive seen before.

And no pranktell, turns out that same glow i saw in that planet...

...was the same one i done seen her eyes when we first meeted.

*dodges tomatoes*

*in Uncle jesse voice*

“Hey hey, not the hair, not the hair!”

:queen:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
unknown.png

Was a lite month

28514-49eebe2f5b7e973cdfe38650f432a507.jpg

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf: Woman asked me what my maiden name was..

:what::martin: bytch you wanna know what street I grew up on and what city my parents met in? Maybe my high school mascot?

:camby:nosy ass heifer

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cuz im a betch, ive been watching these tearoh reading videos on youtubes...

She was right about a new love coming into my life, so i venmoed her some letoya ducketts

Any who, im prematurely in love with a person that just camed into my life and now im now having a mariah carey listen-a-thon.

The only other person ive told this to is my cactus plant, O’doyle. She/her/they (its a non binary living organisms/) concurs that she is the one.

Quite frankly, i dont aint got much to give cuz im poor, hideous and unnattractive, but i am wealthy in spirit, vivacious, full of energy, possess the power/personality of a scorned fat chick and ive got a whole lot of love to give (and im an altered beast in the nap sack, rawr).

Even without a calculator, all thats got to count for something. Look @ O’doyle sitting over there next to my chucky doll nodding in agreement. What a broad. Lol.

*sighs*

Man, i was stare-ing at the moon last night after din-din, and it was disgustingly beautiful, but on the same bus token, eerily reminiscent to something ive seen before.

And no pranktell, turns out that same glow i saw in that planet...

...was the same one i done seen her eyes when we first meeted.

*dodges tomatoes*

*in Uncle jesse voice*

“Hey hey, not the hair, not the hair!”

:queen:
What dafuq did i just read