Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Cher>>>>>>>>Madonna all day
My Dad swear up and down that when Madonna first came out "people thought she was a sista". "Sistas loved Madonna!" My mom would jump in and be like "Nah your sister loved Madonna the rest of us thought she was a whore":usure: then she would say "she ain't no Cher, Cyndi Lauper, Pat Benatar, Sheena Easton or Teena Marie"

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
:dead:

the coli wild, he trying to turn your mans into a cuck

:dame:
Right. And when i stopped responding to his messages and left the conversation, he sent me three messages saying “my bad… peace”. So I finally told him not to send me any messages and he responded and tone me not to message him again…:dwillhuh:

This Breh sent me a total of 12 messages in two days. That I did not initiate and every time I would leave the conversation he would send another message. This breh is 40, dry dikk, desperate and has communication issues. :hubie:

at one point he sent a message saying “you sure y’all don’t do threesomes jk”

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Right. And when i stopped responding to his messages and left the conversation, he sent me three messages saying “my bad… peace”. So I finally told him not to send me any messages and he responded and tone me not to message him again…:dwillhuh:

This Breh sent me a total of 12 messages in two days. That I did not initiate and every time I would leave the conversation he would send another message. This breh is 40, dry dikk, desperate and has communication issues. :hubie:

at one point he sent a message saying “you sure y’all don’t do threesomes jk”

Dont put our business in the streets.... :martin:

Just give me the bunz:what:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
My Dad swear up and down that when Madonna first came out "people thought she was a sista". "Sistas loved Madonna!" My mom would jump in and be like "Nah your sister loved Madonna the rest of us thought she was a whore":usure: then she would say "she ain't no Cher, Cyndi Lauper, Pat Benatar, Sheena Easton or Teena Marie"
Cher and Stevie Nicks are my spirit women the rest can go be with those sistas who appreciate them :hubie::unimpressed:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I have casually been around more Trump supporters than I ever care to admit, but a c00n is a c00n is a c00n is a c00n forever :yeshrug::francis::mjcry: