Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

peppe

Superstar
Daps
starting over and getting everything ready for my new place is expensive as fukk :francis:

Doesn't help either that I want to create the ultimate bachelor pad :francis::mjlit:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
men and women are like that. dude probably hasn’t had any action in a decade with that type of thrust
I want to start a thread. Some of these brehs need extensive social skills. Weird and awkward af--and not getting p*ssy so they're desperate for anything. Instead of listening to Kevin Samuels, some need to be listening to a therapist or life coach. Periodt.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I want to start a thread. Some of these brehs need extensive social skills. Weird and awkward af--and not getting p*ssy so they're desperate for anything. Instead of listening to Kevin Samuels, some need to be listening to a therapist or life coach. Periodt.
This site has taught me to be “afraid” of everything and everyone :dead::damn::whoa::mindblown::wtf::gurl:

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
Before my phone die just had to say.. it’s so many beautiful women in LA :whoo:

A kid from Memphis who has been all overseas. It’s just different

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Deleting toxic people sm I know in real life is gonna hurt but man if they aren’t hilarious :mjgrin: it’s the insiders for me :hubie:
Purge purge purging all year :stars: