Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need a stalker in my life. :lolbron: hey stalker, why dont you come along and stalk me? Im unstalkable. Dont follow me, fukker. I watch my back. :ufdup: yall wont get the drop on me but i will get the drop on yall. Remember that. Im an investigator. @Pazzy doesnt slip. I wish someone would.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
@The Butcher I’m retiring from tlr. You gonna have to hop on gear, ACTUALLY get AESTHETIC, and carry on my torch plz :mjcry:I’m leaving the muscle breh Brolic swole breh title to you, make it count, tough shoes to fill:wow:. I’ve seen your body thru pix and I’m not very impressed. What I have, you lack and imma need you to gain some quick. GET HARD!:whoo:

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I head to starbucks this morning, 50 stars in tow, about to get this free coffee, and it's a black woman standing at the door. I head in and she's like "Excuse me do you smoke cigarettes?". No ma'am, sorry. Order my coffee, chit chat with the barista homies and here she comes again "You think you can give me a ride? I only live down Belair Rd" Belair rd stretches from Baltimore city, into the county and crosses into a new county eventually.

I tell her I can't and check my pockets...of course I'm broke, but also frustrated because leave me alone in the morning on free coffee day. I dip off to the ATM across the street, take out $20, pull back up to the Starbucks like SWAT, hand her the money like "Here, please go do what you need to do today".

Her: OMG!! You gotta give me a hug, I had my COVID shot.
Me: I didn't. I have to go, have a good day .