Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk, im going to ask my brother at some point if he could secretly put an hidden camera to tape me in my room without my knowledge so i can see what my life is REALLY like from outside of myself and maybe show a doctor or someone else what im going through. I feel like someone else has to make sense of what im doing for me or the world has to see what i guess autism looks like. :comeon: if that shyt could help me or somebody else having a hard time explaining what theyre going through

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
My lil cousin is starting with the en eff ell junior league or whatever they call the little kids division soon

We anticipated a foray into bball as he will be tall and lean like his Dad

but he loves beating children up (lost interest in karate when we apprised him the point isn’t to beat up the other little kids :russ:) so good redirection

Our little rowdy ruff boy, he’s such a delight.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I had a nightmare that babyface came out as a fakkit on a podcast :damn::damn::damn:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This morning has been bad already. At this point I just want my car back, putting gas in a rental does something to me.

The plans for my birthday fell through, even the back up ones. I just want to go into hiding for about 3 days and then my phone off, but god forbid you don’t text a mf back in an hour.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Interviewing is draining. Just wrapped up three and have one more tomorrow, and one that probably won’t work out timing wise since I have two offers. But I’m still in bed at 10am, I’m fukking exhausted

But I am excited about coffee :smile: