Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
There are hares in my neighborhood, not a cute species at all. My bun hun likes to venture outside after me when I leave the patio door a bit ajar, he goes back in though.

Thinking about getting him a little enclosure to chill and get some outside air (the hutch I got was too damn big and not that sensible since I give him free reign throughout my place.

Pumpkin patch outing was ehh, it was hot as hell and he had major tude, knocked over his treats and kept turning his butt to me.

Children and some adults go nutty when we're out - thanks but no you can't pet him :smile:.

My coworkers are fans as well, I guess this is it for me getting attention when he and I are together *cries*:mjcry::troll:

Also he is a "teen" now, won't neuter him as I want his replacement bunny-from his genes-when it's time.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Had a dream me and my girl sister were about to fukk. I wake up and she tells me the girl is about to come over :russ: in the dream I was like man fukk it I’m risking it all. I gotta keep it G now smh

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Had a dream me and my girl sister were about to fukk. I wake up and she tells me the girl is about to come over :russ: in the dream I was like man fukk it I’m risking it all. I gotta keep it G now smh

What? :dahell::why::gucci: edit nvm, your girl's sister, it's early, still scummy though gl

Bruh I literally was like:mindblown:

:mjtf:

:scust:

Then I reread it and was like:ohhh:

But nah bruh you not getting them cheeks

Rep pending though:mjgrin: