Daps
Reppin
H-town
ANARCHY!!!!!!

44d2bec865dce46b702372fa0cdce6f2701981b5.jpg

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
LA brehs @2 one 3 @calixprynce @JadeB @papa surf @Software, I found a spot in dtla near the ghetto:mjpls:, and it’s $745 month with shared bathrooms. Deal or no deal? I don’t think I’d need a bathroom that often and if I do I just walk down the hall:lupe:a nikka tryna move out ASAP. I’ll update with the next 2 spots I go visit:lupe:didn't know these a$$holes want 3 months of pay stubs:lupe:
$745 a month? That's great speaking it's LA and DTLA at that :ehh:. I'm spending $950 for my spot with shared bathrooms and this was a good deal. I'd say take it if you don't mind the occasional DTLA grime.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
LA brehs @2 one 3 @calixprynce @JadeB @papa surf @Software, I found a spot in dtla near the ghetto:mjpls:, and it’s $745 month with shared bathrooms. Deal or no deal? I don’t think I’d need a bathroom that often and if I do I just walk down the hall:lupe:a nikka tryna move out ASAP. I’ll update with the next 2 spots I go visit:lupe:didn't know these a$$holes want 3 months of pay stubs:lupe:

My guy….

Hell naw

You can find better. You need your own bathroom.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
My guy….

Hell naw

You can find better. You need your own bathroom.
$745 a month? That's great speaking it's LA and DTLA at that :ehh:. I'm spending $950 for my spot with shared bathrooms and this was a good deal. I'd say take it if you don't mind the occasional DTLA grime.
Faced with 2 conflicting answers. If I can’t find a betta spot then I’ll settle for that joint. Right next to the Iglesia where them latina hoes be:wow:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I'm not in socal but what is this for? somewhere to stay while in school?