Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I would have a little more respect for these IG thots if they just posted pictures without the stupid paragraphs of motivational stuff, quotes, etc. :pachaha: We don't care about that shyt, we just want to see ass and titties. :mjgrin:

We dont want no conversation, we just want an ejaculation :stylin:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

1ef41d06bf28c7659afff778656b2a28.jpg

I want this Jacket

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
In a few short hours, I'll be reunited with the woman that destroyed my itty bitty heart...

Yes, haven't seen my ex since we severed ties back in october and we're having brunch soon.

I thought i'd be more nervous than this... given how i still feel about her.

But I think my mind is putting myself in defense mode... not going to get my heart broken again.

We'll see how this goes... with my 'kindred soul flame'

You’ll be back in a few months, crying and complaining about how she used you and how you ain’t fall for the mind games anymore. Fools who don’t learn from the past mistakes are destined to repeat them. Respectfully. The cycle.This time when that ultimately happens again and it will- you only have yourself to blame. You’re an easy mark - that’s coming from me, free no-fee womanly advice.

Either she is bored, lonely, or needs something or the dude that she really chose didn’t choose her back- you serve as filler until she tries the next one out. She knows you’ll always be there as a bench warmer with open arms bc you’re guided by an emotional cloud. The fact that she knows you haven’t moved on. Break ups are usually worse the second time around. Don’t say that you haven’t been warned. G’luck.