Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think a man was flirting with me yesterday talking about "You have beautiful skin". I had to get out of there "Thanks, I eat fruit....have a good day!". Compliments is how it starts, next thing you know you're cheated on, heartbroken and sad. Not at the start of Summer!

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Looking at these tiepods at this grocery store reminded me of that damn tiepod challenge out of nowhere.:mjlol:

I still can't believe that was thing.. :mjlol:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I’m not good a romance :mjlol:
Random 6 certs 6 figure 6ft gentleman-excuse me ma'am, but can you tell me where------
@Rawtid -:mjtf: you can go to hell. You think I'm gone let you in my life, in my panties, and you just gone leave me like I ain't shyt
Random gentleman-:hubie: I was just gone ask where the best place to eat I'm new to the area
@Rawtid - you know what fine, here is my number but don't play with my heart:ufdup:
Random gentleman-:mindblown: ma'am I'm married I just--
You-oh so you thought you was just gone use me as a side piece:rudy::camby:
Good day sir

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Random 6 certs 6 figure 6ft gentleman-excuse me ma'am, but can you tell me where------
@Rawtid -:mjtf: you can go to hell. You think I'm gone let you in my life, in my panties, and you just gone leave me like I ain't shyt
Random gentleman-:hubie: I was just gone ask where the best place to eat I'm new to the area
@Rawtid - you know what fine, here is my number but don't play with my heart:ufdup:
Random gentleman-:mindblown: ma'am I'm married I just--
You-oh so you thought you was just gone use me as a side piece:rudy::camby:
Good day sir
Lol that’s a lot of convo. Definitely wouldn’t be me lmao! Avoidance is my strategy.