Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:banderas: even though it's prehaps according to some estimates 90 million miles away... we're more acquainted/know more about the sun, than we do our nextdoor neighbors:mjpls:

LDR's can work:wow: love u Vanessa....

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It was still very bright. I forgot to make my overtures to the moon. I did have a very good experience in the day though. Cut some etheric cords and I slept like a stone.

Did you wish for anything?

Nah- I don’t have wishes anymore. My wishes and thoughts are for others. I plan, implement, strategize and put thoughts to action so others can live out their dreams, so to speak but I don’t expect anything - if it happens for me, then it does and I’m appreciative. But I don’t base my life on wishes and hope anymore; it’s just a set up for disappointment.

No matter what you do - it’s never enough and the people who you do the most for, take it for granted. I’m about action and follow through but limited expectations from most people. You can do 100 things right and most will only recognize the mistakes. The people who you help- will turn on you the one time that you’re not able to. As long as I validate myself and help others - the universe will give back it’s own reward. Based on my experiences, I believe that you never really have inner peace wishing for moments and putting hope in things unseen. All you can do is seize your opportunities and be in control of what you can, doing what you can with, what you have to work with. Do what you do because it’s the right thing to do, not based on what you wish or desire in return. The rest is up to whatever spiritual entity you believe in, Faith and Fate. That’s just my take- I move purposeful these days.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This lyric from Sheek goes crazy- I never realized how insightful and deep his verse is hearing this now as an adult
:30- 1:11

Ayo my whole clique bout it, bout it.
We take yours while you pout about it.

Truck, step out the whore's wanna' crowd around it.
You could see me on optimum TV.
Go in your bathroom turn the light out. Scream!
Bloody Mary, 1, 2, 3.
Sheek ain't your usual friend.
About to setchu' up like Kaiser and walk straight at the end.
:ohhh:

I'm done wit' ice and charms.
I'm tryin' my whole casket when I'm gone.
Pull up wit' class on the don'.
Once I meet em' I greet em'.
Kiss his feet for freedom.
Tell em' thank you lord.
Cuz on Earth I was gettin' bored
:picard::picard:
Now resurrect me back to this cat called Sheek.
So I can make this album.
And get back the cats that's weak.
Two thirty, six two.
Me bust for you that's like a cat vs. a pitbull.
Gun, know clip full, keep hunger.
And plan for the future, cuz you figure
you gon' be older
way longer than you gon' be younger
.”
Credibility, Morals and Self Respect>>>
This man preached - I had to reflect for a sec
GSoO.gif

Last edited: