King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

SomberPointlessAlleycat-size_restricted.gif

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
After 2 decades, I just realized that Caillou and Little Bill were the exact same character. :ohhh:

But one just lived in Brooklyn while the other was in the burbs.:russ:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug: anything I post they pull old post some abstract article to pretend that's what originated the thought/ tired of defending won't

It's to promote or to suppress individual thought

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:francis: if people don't see the reality of this post:francis::francis: I don't know what to tell you / will keep simple...

1893 and 1993 I will just deal with these two years... As well they have people come by me and loudly speak whatever I'm posting or researching/ there is some 24 hour thing I'm not to sure of it's posted in agartha I believe.. but stay w/ me:russ:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
1893 president Benjamin Harrison!!!
He's the 23 president :ohhh:

Same year 1893 a world famous axe murder takes place:ohhh: a couple is killed main suspect let go not guilty...

1993 MJ who's number is 23:ohhh::russ:
Same year the OJ murder two killed a couple OJ goes free:ehh: oj's number is 32 which is reverse of 23 but I digress:wow:

23rd president Benjamin Harris admits the most states than any other president 6

MJ 6 chips:ehh:
23rd president wife's name Caroline
Number 23 MJ played famously for North Carolina:dame:

23rd president only president to be preceded and succeeded by same person:dwillhuh: Grover Cleveland

Two ways and more applys to MJ

LeBron 23 believed to succeed MJ and MJ is dead:wow: the real MJ he wore 23 then to 45 replaced by LeBron / Cleveland 23

He's cloaned MJ so he's same person that replaced himself.. they get cloanes in Paris but that is a different story:sas2:

President 23rd dies complication Lungs no air....

No air jordan:sas1:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:why: if no one realizes this I'm thoroughly convinced you all are/ this entire reality is some virtual construction...abducted by aliens / no waiting for them to come they already here, I've been abducted:yeshrug:. I knew wasn't from here:mjlol:

Mathematically it's impossible over 7 billion people for me to only see this sh*t:ohhh:

Not to mention the odds of all that fakkit sh*t goin on here in LA :mjlol:

To add I've never this whole time warn mask only pub transport and stores/rest been all over country never felt better:blessed:

F*cl faux vid