Daps
:snoop: tired trying to upload pics on this janky website

Can I get my bosqeeyaht on again:why:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
This is such a beautiful planet and unique exerience (being human)

But for the life of me (ironically) I look forward to death. To being back home.

I've really had a great life and I feel I have an ever greater life ahead of me. But it doesn't excite me like it should.

I'm bored by this version of reality

N711oir

All Star
Daps
Under the realm of Mandela effect and other sh*t

Look up twin movies observe report / pall Bart mall cop

Illusionist / the prestige usually same year

Sometimes same actor

Matt Damon. Martian and innersteller

There is a universal consciousness they attempt to account for

N711oir

All Star
Daps
You ever wonder why:jbhmm: after certain time gov unlocks certain confidential files..,

It would be public knowledge anyway via universal consciousness they get ahead and frame/ control how public percieves said information

N711oir

All Star
Daps
Pac is Drake/

They attempt to overlap so to those who can see/ will get tripped up or falls lead

To those in industry that know they get rid of or cause problems ergo meek:mjlol:

Meek wasn't going to just detail the ghost writing he was talking true identity..

Push says as much as well.. when he says surgical summer wasn't sick friend the layers being peeled back is the autopsy photo last images of pac that proved to public he was dead:ohhh:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
Pac was an actor Drake's an actor pac had ghost writers :mjlol:

He's just a reloaded character..

They rolled John b pac together you get...

:umad: that's another reason he's had know real beef or folks stop at certain point even push....they know...

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I was leaving dollar tree and about to get in my car when all of a sudden I hear a woman crying out "my baby! My baby!" So I look up and around and dont see anything. She keeps crying, I hear a car honk its horn and people come out of all the stores in the strip mall. A barbershop, dollar tree, hair place, everywhere and kinda freeze. Then I see this big ass pitbull carrying this ball of fluff in his mouth. He was shaking the poor thing, just walking across the parking lot. A dude started chasing it so the pit started running. Finally they got in front of me but, still 3 rows away and the dude kicks the pit a couple times and it drops the dog and starts to wander off. That poor little dog was grasping for breath, and people started gathering round it, the owner finally gets there and drops to her knees crying. That dog was as good as dead.
:mjcry:
Now that I'm home it hit me that I could have helped by getting my weight lifting belt that was in the car and running to try to hit the pit.
Sometimes I think I mind my business too much.
I feel for that dog and that lady cause I've been there before when my little min pin got attacked one night by a bigger dog. He survived but still its a horrible saddening feeling.
Sad stuff man, sad stuff
:mjcry:
Thought this story was about an actual baby at first :picard:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm trying to write this 3rd book... and republish my first (second book been finished) i'm so nervous because i failed the first time stomach is in knots...:wow: but no guts no glory... I hope you guys support it... I'm gonna do like maybe $10 hardcover/ $5 kindle...:ld:

I dont like failure I really dont I failed so hard with my first batch of novels because of editing but I did this one right it should work... praying to the skies I hope it works...:sadcam: