Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Please remember that large swaths of the Military is pro-Trump. Don't let the rumblings of a few upset former generals delude you..Mark Milley of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is all the way behind backing Trump and yes, I'm saying Trump as if he's still active in all this political infighting because he is.

Again, there's TWO active governments working as representative of the United States. Biden's government is a shell, it's hollow...This is mainly due to the Chinese threat and the distrust the Military has in regards to the Biden Admin in lieu of the many alleged and confirmed links that the civilian personnel, including Joe Biden, have to China. Biden is going to be HEAVILY restricted on any foreign policy objectives as he's being ignored by the Military..so be prepared to see an overwhelming focus on domestic initiatives before the swords come out.

This is unprecedented in American history and the only equal mark to such a scenario in world history is the Roman Praetorian Guard turning on and deposing Emperor Caligula and anointing Claudius as the new Roman Emperor..yes, the Military is moving contrary just like this.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Aiight, I gotta chill on the DoorDash for a bit. Been kinda wildin for the last week and a half on some

av.gif

:francis: