I need to process this

tenor.gif

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I might know what you are talking about...I work in manufacturing and price of a raw material from a certain island nation has soared in the past few months on supply and export shortages. Also certain critical raw materials exclusively supplied out of a certain foreign power have surged to multi-year highs for now apparent reason after being low for a while.

This is the Internet so I have no idea who you are but hopefully you are on the alarmist side.

I’m glad there’s someone on here who knows what I’m saying is TRUE.

The shortages are intentional.

It also relates to the hostile foreign power’s project in being able to produce an aircraft carrier every 18 months. US military brass consider that to be “THEE redline” and there’s been multiple ops pulled in halting that...even at the expense of the global economy at large which is going to begin really cratering towards the end of this year:

2020..with all that chaos that happened politically and socially here is DIRECTLY related to this game of swords between two powers fighting to stay in a safety chair reserved for one as the financial system implodes and starts taking out countries. It’s going to go the same way as it did in World War II.