Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Honestly, I am more concerned about a more remote attack. Who in their right mind would try to hit somewhere as hardened as DC? McVeigh & Co. got away with it because OKC is in the middle of nowhere with shyt security.

They’re concerned about a certain foreign power.

The US has instructed a certain island nation to slow down production of a highly needed raw material for a certain hostile power that needs it to keep it’s manufacturing base on life support. That said hostile power is now moving like the Japanese did when the US did an oil embargo on them before WWII

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
@portcityplaya @Rawtid

Back in from running errand. Copped some more Granny Smith apples but grabbed those Envy and Gala apples too and uhhh....more things :mjlit:

20210116-191913.jpg

I'm done though, I swear :hubie:

Tag me tomorrow when you taste all of em and tell me why envy the best :smugfavre:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
They’re concerned about a certain foreign power.

The US has instructed a certain island nation to slow down production of a highly needed raw material for a certain hostile power that needs it to keep it’s manufacturing base on life support. That said hostile power is now moving like the Japanese did when the US did an oil embargo on them before WWII

I might know what you are talking about...I work in manufacturing and price of a raw material from a certain island nation has soared in the past few months on supply and export shortages. Also certain critical raw materials exclusively supplied out of a certain foreign power have surged to multi-year highs for now apparent reason after being low for a while.

This is the Internet so I have no idea who you are but hopefully you are on the alarmist side.