Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My girl doing the most :francis: she don’t want my boy to drop off my ps5 cause she don’t want him to see the crib (just missing a living room set) so now I gotta drive a hour his way instead of him driving mine:francis:
Lol but them kids can come daily with the furniture missing, no problem. What kinda logic are you over there tolerating?

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Sir, you deserve to be happy as well.
I know I bytch a lot but I do love my girl to death. I wouldn’t say unhappy but I’m kind of a loner too, so most of the time I rather be alone with my other. Also, once I get this ps5 I’m straight locked in the house status anyway :russ:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know I bytch a lot but I do love my girl to death. I wouldn’t say unhappy but I’m kind of a loner too, so most of the time I rather be alone with my other. Also, once I get this ps5 I’m straight locked in the house status anyway :russ:
:hug: Yeah, not telling you to leave or anything, just making sure you prioritize your happiness as well. Having a place to vent is helpful, so I get how i shyt looks worse than it is to those you’re venting to.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ordered a new stick/immersion blender. The one I had was plastic and I used it to blend some hot soup like a re-re and that shyt melted. This one is steel and they said something about titanium.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
TLR really might be a lost cause . These fools care more about being right than actually coming together for a better cause . shyts shameful
TLR the last place to come for that...this a forum where calling somebody a fakkit c00n is the norm

that ain’t and never will be no brother in arms of mine

:hubie:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TLR the last place to come for that...this a forum where calling somebody a fakkit c00n is the norm

that ain’t and never will be no brother in arms of mine

:hubie:
True but I would have hoped once it was confirmed Trump was gone we’d start building up .

Instead these idiots from both sides have been spamming the same type of thread for days :unimpressed:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
True but I would have hoped once it was confirmed Trump was gone we’d start building up .

Instead these idiots from both sides have been spamming the same type of thread for days :unimpressed:
Remember you still dealing with attention whore ass nikkas on here as well

My cousin don’t give a shyt about Biden but just been taking his ass to work like any ole other day, shyt legit ain’t change for him and it shows in his routine