Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Rawtid said:
You’re going down for fukking up someone handicapped. Don’t even do it.

I figured that'd be the case. Dude texted me for a week straight blaming me for my wife's death and threatened to beat me up.

Even if I went to 12 and signed a complaint, it just would create more unnecessary drama.

He's lucky the 'nikka' in me went away after I stopped drinking.

:francis:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
3vdMq7.gif

This year Halloween fell on a weekend.
Me and the Homies Trick-or-teatin'.:wow:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Bored as shyt right now.

Wanna head out for drinks and Hookah but Covid is fukking us up too bad.
Done watched all my Netflix shows
My gym is shut down
and on top of all this mistress decided to grow a conscious after all these months and tossed me in the bushes.

Just gonna chill and get some miles in, I bought these shoes months ago and haven't used them yet.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I figured that'd be the case. Dude texted me for a week straight blaming me for my wife's death and threatened to beat me up.

Even if I went to 12 and signed a complaint, it just would create more unnecessary drama.

He's lucky the 'nikka' in me went away after I stopped drinking.

:francis:
Wow. That’s crass. I don’t blame you for wanting to beat his ass, but it’s not even worth it.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Thank you for getting tested
I have two friends that we watch movies together every tuesday during all of quarantine so we don't lose our minds, they're pretty responsible so didn't seem like much of a risk to me, but one of them went to the dentist on that tuesday we watch movies, got a call a few days later that his dentist test positive for covid. So we all got tested and I had to let my employer know so they allowed me to work from home. It was really bad timing because I just started a brand new position and I'm still in training. I seriously doubt I'm positive but I'd rather know than not know. The drive-through testing place i went to makes you swab yourself, when I was almost done with my second nostril the nurse screams "DEEPER!!" (you're supposed to stick it in an INCH into your nose) so I had to repeat both nostrils again and stick it deeper into my nose...by the end tears were streaming down my face :russ: it's a strange sensation, it tickles and burns extremely bad at the same time.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I have two friends that we watch movies together every tuesday during all of quarantine so we don't lose our minds, they're pretty responsible so didn't seem like much of a risk to me, but one of them went to the dentist on that tuesday we watch movies, got a call a few days later that his dentist test positive for covid. So we all got tested and I had to let my employer know so they allowed me to work from home. It was really bad timing because I just started a brand new position and I'm still in training. I seriously doubt I'm positive but I'd rather know than not know. The drive-through testing place i went to makes you swab yourself, when I was almost done with my second nostril the nurse screams "DEEPER!!" (you're supposed to stick it in an INCH into your nose) so I had to repeat both nostrils again and stick it deeper into my nose...by the end tears were streaming down my face :russ: it's a strange sensation, it tickles and burns extremely bad at the same time.

Damn, hopefully, you and ya crew are safe.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Damn, hopefully, you and ya crew are safe.
I think we're good, none of us have any symptoms, and I definitely would have some considering I have Asthma, but that dentist is a fukking IDIOT. He wasn't wearing a face shield while digging in peoples mouths all day!!! (he wore a mask, but face shield protects your eyes)My friend said he's never going back to that dentist again. Just blows my mind how you can be a medical professional and not wear a goddamn faceshield to protect yourself and your patients.