Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man can't wait I get home and bustvdown this tuna sub, been finding for this bytch all day plus about to watch S2 of the mandelorian...:banderas: plus I'm off tomorrow and today was so damned fukked up with the weather and cold...:wow:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Old middle school friend fried his brain off mollies and been talking crazy to a couple people I know saying I dont fukk with them and all sorts of random shyt that aint make sense that I never would do. I confront him about it and he says he was just playing he ain't mean it he was high. I told him I'd beat his ass if he got an issue im unaware of and he talkin about truce..I just said keep my name out your mouth and he complied. I aint seen him in 10 years. Now all of a sudden dude textin me tonight off liquid courage saying I'm a sucker for love for the girl im seein and couldn't harm a fly, while I'm at work rn. Dunno whether to block this fool or run a fade

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Old middle school friend fried his brain off mollies and been talking crazy to a couple people I know saying I dont fukk with them and all sorts of random shyt that aint make sense that I never would do. I confront him about it and he says he was just playing he ain't mean it he was high. I told him I'd beat his ass if he got an issue im unaware of and he talkin about truce..I just said keep my name out your mouth and he complied. I aint seen him in 10 years. Now all of a sudden dude textin me tonight off liquid courage saying I'm a sucker for love and couldn't harm a fly while I'm at work. Dunno whether to block this fool or run a fade

:wtf: