Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I did a drivethrough haunted house with my wife and 5 friends last weekend.
I had to take the benz cuz its the only 7 seater I have (mistake)

One of the workers (in costume), runs up and starts banging on the door and then smears some goop from his hand all over the window.

Yo I was ready to jump out and beat his ass

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: it's an ear infection

:heh: I've been going to the hospital so much, I might as well start picking up shifts
I’ll be your doctor; I clearly know what I’m talking about. Man, it seems like ever since you found out there were multiples, there is an issue every week. I just want easy pregnancies and healthy babies already!! You stressing me out.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Who do these people think they are fooling? You burned yourself business down because it’s struggling in COVID and that’s the easiest way to get rid of it and get a payout. Pay the fire inspector off and be on your way.

:picard: sis

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I’ll be your doctor; I clearly know what I’m talking about. Man, it seems like ever since you found out there were multiples, there is an issue every week. I just want easy pregnancies and healthy babies already!! You stressing me out.

:snoop: every week.... My body going through it

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Does every nikka on the coli make 100k a year and volunteer mentoring inner city youths on the weekend?:ohhh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My daughter has bad PMS. She threw up the little breakfast she had and was slumped over at the laptop looking miserable.

I propped her right up like Weekend at Bernies!! Come on let’s get through this virtual school day though.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
imagine your in a relationship with a women and one days she tells you she wants to pursue a career in comedy
(this wasn't something personal to me, I just noticed a female I follow on twitter veer into this lane and it made me think about it)