Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Daps
This is the first and last year I put up corn husks as decoration outside my house. They have gotten so dirty from the wing and rain.

:hhh:

I was going to try to wait to do my Christmas decorations, but I can stand these dirty ass corn husks.

:hubie:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who do these people think they are fooling? You burned yourself business down because it’s struggling in COVID and that’s the easiest way to get rid of it and get a payout. Pay the fire inspector off and be on your way.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
One of the book’s antiheroes is George Canning, the Tory foreign secretary and prime minister, whose commonplace racism and contempt for anti-slavery arguments were evident even when he tried to embody government evenhandedness. “I am sure you do not doubt my sincerity as to the good of the blacks,” he told Wilberforce, “but I confess I am not prepared to sacrifice all my white fellow countrymen to that object.” In another speech, he referred to Frankenstein’s monster (that “splendid fiction of a recent romance”) in warning of the dangers of emancipation: “In dealing with the negro, we must remember that we are dealing with a being possessing the form and strength of a man, but the intellect only of a child.”

Did this sick b*stard even read Frankenstein? The scientist takes nothing but Ls after meeting the monster on the mountaintop :dead::scust: