Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
well someone must have switched on me or something funny how after you quoted me I get banned:mjgrin:
IT WOULD MAKE ZERO SENSE
FOR ME TO START A DIALOGUE
WITH YOU THEN BAN YOU.

I WOULD HAVE JUST BANNED
YOU FROM THE START.
:devil:
:evil:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched Witches on HBO and I was like this sh*t look familiar, where have I seen this before :ohhh: Then she turned the kids into mice and I finally remembered the first movie I watched back when I was 5 that traumatized me half to death :mjcry: The remake was Disneyfied. Kids should be thankful they didn’t see the first one.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
  • “Everybody can trace their lineage” :heh: yeah so my father didn’t know his father. Dead end like a bytch.

• Pouring a stronger liquor into your wine cooler and people wondering how you got drunk so fast. :takedat:

• @Malcolmxxx_23 I filled out an online assessment for becoming a permanent Canadian resident and someone call me back. :skip: He told me when I was ready, I just make an appointment for the menial fee of $59 and someone would walk me through all the programs I’m eligible for. He said it’s like over 100 programs for this type of thing. Also sent me a $10 off coupon. We gon be neighbors!

Daps
wvnsffai3su51.jpg

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:

Background:

my son loves to cook, he's getting better at it, his burgers yesterday were :noah:.

I asked him to make yellow rice, I was gonna do white rice, but I found a bag of yellow rice in the pantry...

When I tell you this smart dumb nikka put yellow food coloring in white rice:dahell:

The packet of yellow rice was on the counter!!! He thought it was fish fry because it looked alike

:shaq2:might have to get him tested....

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we still don't know the identity of my 2nd great grandfather

My paternal grandmother was only 14 when she had my father and he received the last name of my grandmother's step father. They believe the step father may have raped her, but no one is sure. With women getting married and changing last name, it's difficult to trace that way as well.