Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there a reason why nikkas in the Bronx like walking in the middle of the street while cars are driving? :dwillhuh:fukk is wrong with ya’ll? :mindblown:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
me at work the first 2 hours of the day:
443acff7df9667e80612bb54a22378ef4b0ab5fd.gifv

me at work the last 6 hours of the day:
a4372a02d87ad6dd8c7771f91a2d4388a75958a2.gifv

fd3783d54927c7dd6127cda9b7d04c75fb835007.gifv

fccc9d1fb3df4d49731184b57edd88c707d572ae.gifv

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nice. Just stepped in a pile of dog shyt or human shyt (idk) and just walked in my car and got it on the floor. :snoop: Yo get me the fukk out of Bronx. :snoop:
How the fukk do you just randomly take a shyt on the sidewalk?:pacspit:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Nice. Just stepped in a pile of dog shyt or human shyt (idk) and just walked in my car and got it on the floor. :snoop: Yo get me the fukk out of Bronx. :snoop:
How the fukk do you just randomly take a shyt on the sidewalk?:pacspit:
ill switch cities with u.. id take bronx over ottawa canada anyday

i need to see culture :mjcry:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ill switch cities with u.. id take bronx over ottawa canada anyday

i need to see culture :mjcry:

I was just daydreaming about smuggling my daughter and myself to Canada in the event Trump wins again. What's the best way to go about it? We have passports.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I was just daydreaming about smuggling my daughter and myself to Canada in the event Trump wins again. What's the best way to go about it? We have passports.
Lol retta you know how easy it is to get to canada if you american with a passport/no criminal record

:russ:

Dont even need to smuggle anything
Just apply. We only 31 million ppl..

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol retta you know how easy it is to get to canada if you american with a passport/no criminal record

:russ:

Dont even need to smuggle anything
Just apply. We only 31 million ppl..

Say word? I had no idea it was easy, that's good to know.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But it's the whole quick fixes to poor lifestyle choices that gets me. You get heartburn after eating BS? Don't stop eating BS, just take a pill.
Youre right but folks want their cake and to eat it too. I used to look at certain things that way but realized I had to make changes.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Meet the Customer Service Reps for Disney and Airbnb Who Have to Pay to Talk to You

Man this article here :wow:
Long read but worth it.
This some long game big time pyramid scheme type shyt. They outsourcing for a company thats outsourcing for a company thats using a an independent business to use a person as a caller that answers help desk questions.
Arise, the company it's about, is fukking these people over.
This gon be the call center model of the future. I cant see how other companies pass using this model up, it's damn near free labor.
Around the time Chesky made this announcement, another group of people working with Airbnb also lost their jobs. But these weren’t called layoffs and weren’t accompanied by a compassionate note from the CEO. And the workers, who handle the day-to-day tasks of bookings, cancellations and keeping the peace between guests and hosts, got no severance. There was no health insurance plan to be extended.

These American workers — cheap, disposable and isolated — worked through a company called Arise Virtual Solutions, a little-known business that has helped some of America’s best-known businesses shed labor costs.

You may not have heard of Arise, but chances are, you’ve talked to an Arise agent — perhaps when you thought you were talking to a Comcast employee about a bill or a Disney employee about a reservation. Arise lines up customer service agents who work from home. It then sells this network of agents to blue-chip corporations.

Arise and most of its corporate clients consider preserving the secrecy of this arrangement to be vital. An Arise company manual says, “The confidentiality of information related to Arise and its clients must be maintained forever.” Arise’s agents are forbidden from publicly identifying the brand-name companies whose customers’ calls they answer.

Arise’s workers not only don’t work for its clients, they also don’t officially work for Arise. Like Uber drivers or TaskRabbit gofers, they are independent contractors. To get gigs, they first absorb substantial expense, paying for their own equipment and training, and then have fees deducted from every paycheck for the “use” of Arise’s “platform.”

Pendergraft testified that she put in “50, 55” unpaid hours a week during the AT&T training, which cost her $199. “Practice, practice, practice, practice,” instructors told trainees, who had to pass a succession of tests to keep moving on. Her class — or “wave,” as each was called — had about 60 people at the start. All paid to take the course. Only half finished. They did not get their money back.

Once Pendergraft was certified, she was obligated to work at least 20 hours a week. But come her turn to sign up for shifts, “there would be nothing left,” she said. Any slots available to her were chopped up, “30 minutes here, 30 minutes there. It was all broken up.” She realized she couldn’t have a life and meet her contractual requirements. When she did get hours, she was paid for time talking, not waiting, even though she was tethered to her computer and headset: “Sometimes I wouldn’t get a call for 30, 40 minutes, sometimes an hour, and I’d just have to sit there.”

In August 2016, an administrative law judge, Charles Muhl, issued his ruling. He called Arise’s business structure an “elaborate construct” designed to portray the agent as an independent contractor. “However, that construct cannot hide the reality of the relationship,” Muhl wrote. Like the two arbitrators before him, Muhl concluded that Arise was in fact an employer and the agent an employee.

Finding that Arise’s mandatory class-action waiver violated federal law, he ordered Arise to stop requiring agents to sign it. What’s more, he ordered Arise to rescind all waivers already signed and to notify all of its current and former employees that the waivers were no longer in effect.

Muhl’s order could have had a dramatic impact, allowing Arise’s agents to join in litigation rather than being forced to go it alone, in private.

But three months later, the United States elected Donald Trump president. Trump nominated Neil Gorsuch to the U.S. Supreme Court. In May 2018, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled, in Epic Systems Corp. v. Lewis, that federal law allows corporations to use arbitration clauses that bar employees from class-action lawsuits. The vote was 5-4, with Gorsuch writing the majority opinion.
And folks think voting dont matter :wow:

And here's a kicker
This spring, Arise announced that it would honor Juneteenth as an official company holiday, a day off for all employees to commemorate the end of slavery. The company said it would donate a portion of its revenue “for every hour serviced through [its] platform” that day to the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund.

Of course, the customer service agents, many Black, didn’t get the day off. Employees get holidays. Independent contractors do not.

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA

I can't believe I was a lil kid listening to this shyt. The fukk was my peoples thinking?? Lmao! Good times tho. So nostalgic.:wow:

I remember I used to borrow mixtapes from my uncle, him and a family friends of ours were the local CD cats. Then there was another dude name Fresh, he was the CD, DVD man too. That nikka had everything in the trunk, bootleg forces, throwback and fitteds. That nikka was like a hero in the neighborhood. :mjlol: