The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No she never had kids.
I was getting ready to make an inappropriate joke about that but I don’t want to go to hell. I think that I’ve used up all of my passes too - flashbacks of catholic school are calling me to not make the joke bc it didn’t go over too well with my teacher at the time when we read about Helen Keller and she caught what I said.
:francis:

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
:picard: 6-8 hours?!?

how big is your damn head???

You know braids are a must at 8 to 9 months

Girl, I have A LOT of damn hair. :snoop:

The last braids I had (2 years ago) took her from 4pm to damn near 1 am to finish. Before that...she actually took 3 days (she was just slow and lazy AF) :martin:

I’m traumatized but I know I’m going to want them even more the closer I get to delivery like you said. I’m not going to be trying to deal with a sew in or my real hair. :mjcry:

Plus they’re so damn cute!!

I want them bacckkkk!!

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
This is what I need to focus on

LA is like NY with the bullshyt you can and cannot build..the regulations are retarded, I tried to go in with my uncle on some plots of land in the hills..fukk them nikkas.

Found out you couldn’t build a property over a certain height as to not infringe on the surrounding properties ability to look over the landscape and/or hurt property values. City giving us headaches about municipal access to water, sewer, road access and all this other bullshyt. I’m getting pissed off with my uncle cause I’m like your old ass been out here in Southern Cali for over 40 fukkin years and you didn’t know how retarded these LA laws were???