Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Ppl were failing just the pt test. Now with this super soldier ACFT I’m interested about the future of the army :jbhmm:. I’ll be out by the time they start doing it for record:yeshrug::russ:

shyt is sad.

I got a fukked up knee, in my 40’s and I can still knock out pt. God help y’all if we really get into a shooting war with a country that has a military that’s somewhat close to our capabilities.

I say y’all because my ass will be ducking, dodging and killing if it ever comes to that.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
You know how I know we’re gonna get our asses kicked?

I’ve been around them Russian Spetsnaz dudes..them dudes are knowledgeable of their military history and cherish it. You look at the majority of Russia’s wars they’ve been involved in they have paid an insanely high human cost for victory and even for stalemates. These dudes so stone cold with it that they love the fact that they lost so much in these battles but they were still able to come right back at you and take the victory.

That’s a scary mindset for an opposing force to deal with. You got a well trained, young armed forces who ARDENTLY CARRY a generational creed in which they are WILLING to go all the way to death to get the victory. They have the history of in dealing like this with the Japanese, the Ottomans, the French, the Germans, etc.. we got WWII and these young nikkas in our forces don’t carry the glory and memory well of that war AT ALL.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ppl were failing just the pt test. Now with this super soldier ACFT I’m interested about the future of the army :jbhmm:. I’ll be out by the time they start doing it for record:yeshrug::russ:
Then go be top flight security :heh: or train some some more? That’s so American instead of making improvements, you lower the bar. Now they will need uniforms with all this extra fabric...more money. Smh :lolbron: