Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
The truth is a burden, having knowledge is an open invitation to conflict and wisdom is a path treaded by afflicted men.

A lie is swallowed down like a fine wine, it’s sweetness obscures the bitterness of deception. The word from the whore’s lips drip like honey from her fangs, her home is clouded with incense so a man’s steps cannot be measured, she dutifully leads a man to death. His ignorance has made him to lie down in her bed, his foolishness has led him to die a beggar’s death.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
The sooner my wife's body is cremated, the better. Her family is trying to turn this into something unnecessarily elaborate, but don't want to pay for it.

WHERE THE FUKK WAS Y'ALL WHEN SHE NEEDED YOU!!!??? YOU NEVER CAME TO SEE HER THE ENTIRE TIME WE WERE MARRIED AND YOU THINK I'M JUST GONNA DO WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO NOW THAT SHE'S GONE???!!!!

You got me ALL THE WAY fukked-up.

You gonna make the True nikka in me come out.

Think I'm playin' if you want.

I've lost the one thing in this world that mattered. I don't care, respect, or give two fukks about what YOU want.​
My condolences brethren :wow:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The sooner my wife's body is cremated, the better. Her family is trying to turn this into something unnecessarily elaborate, but don't want to pay for it.

WHERE THE FUKK WAS Y'ALL WHEN SHE NEEDED YOU!!!??? YOU NEVER CAME TO SEE HER THE ENTIRE TIME WE WERE MARRIED AND YOU THINK I'M JUST GONNA DO WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO NOW THAT SHE'S GONE???!!!!

I've lost the one thing in this world that mattered. I don't care, respect, or give two fukks about what YOU want.​
Condolences. May you find solace in the future.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

Heartbreaking.

Prynce

Daps
In her purse I ramble :mjlit:
On her head I trample :birdman:
Where the hell the damn dough? :usure:
Old silly ass heaux:steviej:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being real is becoming a foreign concept these days. A lot of folks are revealing themselves to be fake and it's not for the obvious reasons neither.

It's like this. The things they should be saying they arent saying and the things they shouldn't be saying they're saying. It's like they are telling on themselves and then have the nerve to do this half assed lying shyt thinking that they've fooled somebody. It's like @Cat piss martini being @Luken punk ass then him lying his ass off when he got caught red handed.

Its like once folks know what you're about or why you're really doing what you're doing, it's like really??? :why: the shyt that I've seen folks do simply because of insecurity. shyt is crazy. All willing to put their lives on the line for nothing. At times I wonder how bored folks are where they are willing to die for nothing. some folks really are lame as shyt. It would be one thing if folks really didn't give a fukk enough to admit their bullshyt. That's respectable. To be on some bullshyt and lying on top of that is a no no.

At times I fall victim to that bullshyt too and that's when I have to check myself. Self control is essential. Theres times when I try to race folks on the highway and thats ego. "I have to prove that I'm faster and can out maneuver you on the road on some fast and furious, Tokyo drive" shyt. Plenty of folks died from losing control of their cars trying to be "that dude". I'm good on that. That fast life shyt isnt for me. I'm trying to enjoy life and chill.

Last edited:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I don't even know. Might have been heart failure, an unintentional overdose of prescription meds, a combination of them, I'm just not sure. The Medical Examiner's toxicology report hasn't come thru yet due to COVID-19 backlog.

All I know is my love is gone and neither I, nor the EMT's, or the ER doctors could bring her back.​

Omg! If anything looks off or if it is an overdose, I would look into a malpractice suit. I know that's not the first thing on your mind right now, but it might be a good case.

God bless you and your family (in laws and all). She is a beautiful angel now in peace.

Last edited: