Daps
Cant sleep with my stomach growling so loud :snoop:

All I remember having yesterday was eggs in the morning and like 3 chips

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
The sooner my wife's body is cremated, the better. Her family is trying to turn this into something unnecessarily elaborate, but don't want to pay for it.

WHERE THE FUKK WAS Y'ALL WHEN SHE NEEDED YOU!!!??? YOU NEVER CAME TO SEE HER THE ENTIRE TIME WE WERE MARRIED AND YOU THINK I'M JUST GONNA DO WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO NOW THAT SHE'S GONE???!!!!

You got me ALL THE WAY fukked-up.

You gonna make the True nikka in me come out.

Think I'm playin' if you want.

I've lost the one thing in this world that mattered. I don't care, respect, or give two fukks about what YOU want.​

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
The sooner my wife's body is cremated, the better. Her family is trying to turn this into something unnecessarily elaborate, but don't want to pay for it.

WHERE THE FUKK WAS Y'ALL WHEN SHE NEEDED YOU!!!??? YOU NEVER CAME TO SEE HER THE ENTIRE TIME WE WERE MARRIED AND YOU THINK I'M JUST GONNA DO WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO NOW THAT SHE'S GONE???!!!!

I've lost the one thing in this world that mattered. I don't care, respect, or give two fukks about what YOU want.​

Damn bruh....

I'm sorry for your loss....

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps

Do whatever you think is right for your wife. I can't imagine the pain you're going through and to have her family pile on more stress is horrible.

If I may ask, (feel free to tell me to fukk off), what caused her passing?

Edit: wow this has me in my feelings this morning, I'm so sorry brehbreh, I know I'm a stranger to you but I really mean it

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Pseudonym said:
If I may ask, (feel free to tell me to fukk off), what caused her passing?

I don't even know. Might have been heart failure, an unintentional overdose of prescription meds, a combination of them, I'm just not sure. The Medical Examiner's toxicology report hasn't come thru yet due to COVID-19 backlog.

All I know is my love is gone and neither I, nor the EMT's, or the ER doctors could bring her back.​