i aspire to be as carefree as this nikka Taz. :wow:

big-o-taz-arnold-3-500x646.jpg

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I’m a cna :francis:
I'm a respiratory therapist. I feel you on dealing with these old broads at work. Also I feel bad how nurses treat CNA'S. Having y'all do stuff that they're to lazy to do themselves. My mom's been a CNA'S for a long time so I know how much BS y'all have to go through and the disrespect y'all get from people. :francis:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I'm a respiratory therapist. I feel you on dealing with these old broads at work. Also I feel bad how nurses treat CNA'S. Having y'all do stuff that they're to lazy to do themselves. My mom's been a CNA'S for a long time so I know how much BS y'all have to go through and the disrespect y'all get from people. :francis:

yeah, the nurses be wild but It be the families who you wanna fight. White people really evil they drop they mom and dad off and come by once a year and when they do come they be demanding shyt not knowing anything about they parents. shyt is sickening

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
nikkas are legit weird as hell on here when it comes to sexuality. If someone is said sexuality, that's their sexuality. You don't go on a tangent about their spouse or children.