Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Eh1nzNiWAAEp9aK

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
The old broads at my job be like why don’t you come back to the morning? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: I was doing triple the work plus listening to 40+ old females complain all day. During the night I’m chilling for the most part. I be picking up shifts and everything :mjlol: some nights I get paid to sit, then some nights these nikkas be doing a handstand :gucci: talking about I’m late for work :troll:

Also, they might be closing down my job while I’m over cracking jokes :sadcam:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
The old broads at my job be like why don’t you come back to the morning? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: I was doing triple the work plus listening to 40+ old females complain all day. During the night I’m chilling for the most part. I be picking up shifts and everything :mjlol: some nights I get paid to sit, then some nights these nikkas be doing a handstand :gucci: talking about I’m late for work :troll:

Also, they might be closing down my job while I’m over cracking jokes :sadcam:
What do you do for a living?

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I gotta put operation Find A Sugar Daddy into high gear. I can’t do this shyt for another 35 years. :mjcry:

:lawd:

may you find Mr. Pay yo Bills soon. You not looking hard enough, if you seeketh you shall findeth

but true love is worth more, even if you have to struggle, you're struggling with your soul mate so it makes it easier