Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjcry: BEAT STREET!!!!!! before fulton street got gentrified.... used to go there all the time. sad thinking back 18 odd years ago, i would go there and search the back for obscure vinyl. i was hoping to find something hard to find like the OB4CL instrumental. i remember infamousgabriel on sohh (remember him, OG's?) back in the day telling me that he had some rare instrumental lp's like bone thugs e1999, the REAL shyt, unlooped official instrumentals. he said that the labels would throw out promos, b-sides and exclusives to dj's. music factory is another one. in fact, music factory is where my parents got me my GLI turntables. still haven't got a turntable stand. need one. have them still going strong 20 years later almost. need to build my vinyl collection though. got a few collectibles i'm NEVER giving away.

funny this was all back between high school and my first years of college. 2000 to 2006 or 07. turntablelab and vinylmania too. went into fat beats before they closed luckily. nyc lost its soul.

Last edited:
Daps
My neighbor has an air bnb in the back of his house, and there are currently 4 White women sitting on the steps talking. Jesus Christ, I forgot how often they use the word “like”.

I need to turn a fan on for white noise (no pun intended) to block them out.

:hhh:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
My neighbor has an air bnb in the back of his house, and there are currently 4 White women sitting on the steps talking. Jesus Christ, I forgot how often they use the word “like”.

I need to turn a fan on for white noise (no pun intended) to block them out.

:hhh:

Like when I went to like the store, they like didn't even have like my kale chips. Like how ridiculous is that, like so crazy....

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just wanted to confess this since i saw the name pop up on here randomly.. this was eons ago and the folks that had an issue with it aren't here anymore or don't remember anyway

i really did think ariel sharon was the real name of the little mermaid. :yeshrug: folks were all having that in depth convo about that shyt and i just kept it 100. the more you know....i guess. learned something new when i said that that day.

Prynce

Daps
Sometimes you gotta be unavailable

you can’t let everybody reach god

or they gonna stop believing in god

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
865vilvznlm51.png

Prynce

Daps
All times, I just want you to be you (woo, sway)
At all times, I just want you to be you (remain yourself)
If you want tatas, bae, you just gotta be you (remain yourself)
If you want my child, bae, you gotta continue to be you
You gotta be you, let them other bytches just envy you
Gotta do it just like I told you to do
You gotta do it 'cause that's what you were supposed to do